Oven Tip Roast With Carrots And Onions.
You can have Oven Tip Roast With Carrots And Onions using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Tip Roast With Carrots And Onions
- It’s 2 lb of oven tip roast.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion chopped.
- You need 1 of large carrot chopped.
- Prepare 6 sprigs of fresh thyme (leaves removed).
- It’s 1 sprig of fresh dill (leaves removed).
- You need 1 sprig of rosemary (leaves removed).
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of chili flakes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Oven Tip Roast With Carrots And Onions step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 1. Chop carrot and onion. In a mixing bowl add vegetables, 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tsp of black pepper, 1tsp of chili flakes, thyme leaves from 3 sprigs and the fresh dill. Mix until coated evenly..
- 2. Add the roast then vegetables to a baking dish of your choosing..
- 3. Add the remaining spices and oil to the top of the roast..
- 4. Cook for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until temperature reaches 145° F for medium rare or 165° F for medium using an instant read thermometer..
- Optional Step: Prepare your mashed potatoes however you like and add as a side on the plate.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.