Baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken.
You can have Baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 2 large of chicken breasts, boneless skinless.
- Prepare 12 of strips raw bacon.
- You need 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each, black pepper, garlic powder, chili powder.
Baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season chicken if desired.
- Cut chicken into strips. It help cutting if the chicken is semi frozen.
- Mix flour and spices.
- Take a strip of bacon, wrap around end to end on chicken strip. Secure with toothpicks.
- Roll wrapped chicken in flour spice mixture.
- Coat in egg.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Place in cookie sheet and bake at 425°F for 30 to 45 minutes or until golden, turning half way thru cooking and juices run clear..
- Serve and enjoy.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.