Mushroom harissa couscous.
You can have Mushroom harissa couscous using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom harissa couscous
- Prepare 125 g of couscous.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 2 of portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of harissa sauce.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 25-30 g of sultanas.
- It’s 50 g of mix nuts, toasted and chopped.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh parsley, chopped.
Mushroom harissa couscous step by step
- Add hot water in the couscous and leave it to cook. Add butter after a couple min and mix well. Put lid on..
- Marinate your mushrooms with harissa sauce, lemon zest and half of lemon juice..
- Add some olive oil. Pan fry your mushrooms until cooked both side. Mushrooms cooked take them out to rest..
- Add onion in the same pan as you fry your mushrooms and quick stir, add 1 tsp of harissa sauce, some lemon zest, chilli flakes, squeeze of lemon juice, sultana and nut and mix well..
- Plate up. Add couscous in the pan then add chicken on top. Serve with flatbread and extra lemon juice and harissa sauce if prefer.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.