Mushroom harissa couscous.
You can have Mushroom harissa couscous using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom harissa couscous
- Prepare 125 g of couscous.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 2 of portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of harissa sauce.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 25-30 g of sultanas.
- It’s 50 g of mix nuts, toasted and chopped.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh parsley, chopped.
Mushroom harissa couscous step by step
- Add hot water in the couscous and leave it to cook. Add butter after a couple min and mix well. Put lid on..
- Marinate your mushrooms with harissa sauce, lemon zest and half of lemon juice..
- Add some olive oil. Pan fry your mushrooms until cooked both side. Mushrooms cooked take them out to rest..
- Add onion in the same pan as you fry your mushrooms and quick stir, add 1 tsp of harissa sauce, some lemon zest, chilli flakes, squeeze of lemon juice, sultana and nut and mix well..
- Plate up. Add couscous in the pan then add chicken on top. Serve with flatbread and extra lemon juice and harissa sauce if prefer.