Healthy Sausages with Crushed Potatoes and Creamy Peas.
You can cook Healthy Sausages with Crushed Potatoes and Creamy Peas using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Sausages with Crushed Potatoes and Creamy Peas
- Prepare 600 g of baby new potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh mint, finely chopped.
- You need 8 of Reduced Fat Sausages.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- It’s of Black pepper to taste.
- You need 100 g of reduced fat soft cheese.
- You need 220 g of frozen peas.
- It’s 130 ml of vegetable stock.
- It’s 2 of spring onions, sliced (3 if they are small).
- You need of Zest and juice from half a small lemon.
Healthy Sausages with Crushed Potatoes and Creamy Peas instructions
- Bring a pot of water to boiling point and boil the potatoes whole until soft and cooked through. I kept the skins on but that's optional..
- While the potatoes are boiling cook the sausages in oven according to instructions. I air fried my sausages at 200c for 8 minutes..
- Spray a saucepan with fry lite, fry the spring onions for 1-2 minutes, then add the peas and stock. Cook for 5 minutes with lid uncovered stirring occasionally..
- Stir in the cheese until melted. Remove from the heat..
- Drain the potatoes well and using a potato masher, mash the potatoes roughly. Add the mint, lemon zest and juice. Combine it all together..
- To serve, top the potatoes with the creamy peas and sausages on the side..