Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry with Peppers & Onions.
You can have Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry with Peppers & Onions using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry with Peppers & Onions
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter or stick margarine.
- It’s 1 pound of uncooked medium shrimp peeled and deveined.
- It’s 1 cup of julienned sweet red pepper (any or multiple color would work also).
- Prepare 1 cup of red or white onion sliced thin.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of minced green onion.
- It’s of If wanted add in 2 cups of fresh snow peas with the vegetables.
Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry with Peppers & Onions step by step
- In a large skillet, saute the garlic in butter for 2 minutes..
- Add the shrimp, peas (if using), peppers, onion, basil, salt and pepper..
- Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink and the vegetables are crisp-tender..
- Add the chicken broth. Cook for 1 minute longer or until the broth is heated through. Add the green onions and toss slightly..
- Serve over rice and enjoy.