You can cook Ovenbaked Risotto using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ovenbaked Risotto
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Grated Italian cheese.
- It’s 150 g of Mushroom.
- It’s 100 g of bacon.
- It’s Half of Lemon.
- You need 10 g of fresh tarragon.
- It’s of Cider vinegar.
- It’s of Chicken stock paste.
- You need of Rocket.
Ovenbaked Risotto instructions
- Prepare ingredients. Zest the lemon as below.
- Cook the mushrooms in medium heat for 6 minutes in a spin of olive oil. Take it out of pan.
- Place bacon and onions in hot-pan, cooked until they become brownish.
- Add cooked mushrooms and garlic pieces into the pan, stir them. Add risotto rice, and cider vinegar. Wait until vinegar evaporated, then add boiling water 450 ml with chicken stock paste. Cook it for 5 minutes.
- Close the lid of the pan, placed it in heated 200 Celsius degree oven for 25 minutes..
- Take out the pan, and a spoon of butter and lemon drops, lemon zests and grated cheese. Mix them properly. Then add the fresh tarragon and mix it again..
- Serve it with rocket salad on top of it, with some grated cheese as well.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.