Cheesy Mushroom on Toast.
You can have Cheesy Mushroom on Toast using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Mushroom on Toast
- You need 200 gms of mushroom (sliced).
- Prepare Handful of grated cheese or crumbled blue cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil to cook.
- It’s of Fresh herbs – thyme, parsley, coriander.
- Prepare Slices of bread – toasted.
Cheesy Mushroom on Toast step by step
- Pour some oil in a pan. Add sliced mushrooms..
- Cook on medium heat until slightly brown..
- Add salt and pepper to season. Add thyme is using..
- Turn heat off add cheese, give it a good stir to get the cheese melted..
- Add rest of the soft herb such as parsley or coriander..
- I prefer to toast my bread on the pan. Add a little oil to a nonstick pan, toast the bread on both sides..
- Alternatively you can use a toaster to toast your bread..
- Spoon the warm fried cheese mushroom on the toasted bread..
- Sprinkle with more freshly ground pepper if you wish..
- Enjoy while still warm..