Quick and Easy Chicken Stir-Fry.
You can cook Quick and Easy Chicken Stir-Fry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Chicken Stir-Fry
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts, cut into bitesize pieces.
- Prepare 350 g of frozen broccoli florets.
- You need 16 of medium sized chestnut mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of medium onion, peeled and diced.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, peeled and finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of heaped tsp, grated ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Quick and Easy Chicken Stir-Fry step by step
- Heat the sesame oil and olive oil in a wok over medium-high..
- Fry the garlic, ginger and onion for 1-3 minutes (don't let it burn)..
- Add the mushrooms and chicken and stir-fry for 5-8 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through. Remove the chicken and vegetables to set aside but leave the liquid in the pan..
- Add the broccoli to the wok and stir-fry until cooked through or still al dente..
- Return the chicken and vegetables to the wok. Add the vinegar and soy sauce to the pan. Stir-fry for a minute then serve over rice, sprinkled with chilli flakes..