Applewood bacon wrapped chicken with brown sugar. This Bacon Wrapped Chicken is a simple recipe that everyone loves. Chicken is rubbed with brown sugar and seasonings, wrapped in bacon and baked to golden caramelized perfection! So juicy and flavorful you'll want to make it again and again.
Baked Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken BreastWicked Spatula. Bacon wrapped chicken recipe is a tasty combination of brown sugar and bacon for a dinner no one can resist. The entire dish is so simple. You can have Applewood bacon wrapped chicken with brown sugar using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Applewood bacon wrapped chicken with brown sugar
- You need 6 of slices of applewood bacon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Today's recipe is Bacon-Wrapped Smokies with Brown Sugar on the Pit Boss Pellet Grill. This is a really easy recipe to make on your smoker or grill. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Strips: Juicy chicken tenders glazed with a combination of maple syrup and Dijon mustard and wrapped in thick applewood bacon. I knew the Applewood Brown Sugar flavor would go perfect with my wrap vision I had going on in my head.
Applewood bacon wrapped chicken with brown sugar step by step
- In a bowl or plate mix oil and brown sugar.
- Place bacon in mixture and smother them well..
- Place your chicken in your roasting pan and rub with left over brown sugar mixture..
- Start wrapping the chicken with one bacon at a time until its all covered . Tuck in all the way to the sides or bottom depending on size of your chicken..
- Be sure to use a nice thick cut of bacon..
- Place in oven on 200 low heat and slow cook for 2 hours. Until chicken is cooked through..
- Next turn up heat to 350 and brown the bacon . Careful not to burn it !.
- Done. You can also try covering with foil and cooking on 350 for an hour then remove foil and brown bacon..
The brown sugar and bacon grease combine beautifully and give such a great taste. I put the brown sugar in a ziploc bag and shake a few pieces of bacon and a couple smokies then wrap them up. I also sprinkle more brown sugar on top before baking. Sticky, crispy, sweet and garlicky, the PERFECT weeknight meal. Coat the chicken in the brown sugar mixture.