You can have Mushrooms tortelli using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushrooms tortelli
- Prepare of For the pasta dough.
- You need 100 g of 00 flour.
- Prepare 50 g of semolina flour.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric diluted in some milk.
- It’s of Water if needed.
- It’s of For the mushroom duxelle.
- You need 1/2 of banana shallot.
- Prepare 15 g of butter.
- You need 200 g of cup mushrooms – of any of your choice – chopped in very little cubes.
- Prepare 1 dash of double cream.
- You need of Grated parmesan to season.
- Prepare of Fresh thyme.
- It’s of For the creamy mushroom sauce.
- Prepare 100 g of mushrooms of your choice sliced.
- You need 1 dash of double cream.
- You need of Yeast extract to season.
- You need of Fresh herbs to decorate.
Mushrooms tortelli step by step
- Start by making the pasta dough, combining all your ingredients in a bowl, to a soft smooth dough. Cover in cling film and let rest for about 30 minutes while we prepare the duxelle..
- For the duxelle – Add the butter to a frying pan and the finely chopped shallot until softened and translucent. Add the cubed mushrooms, herbs, cream and cook for few minutes. Set aside to cool completely before filling your pasta..
- Start shaping your dough. You can work the whole quantity or divide in smaller quantities. Roll your dough to a thin layer, you should be able to blow and this should lift from your bench (as my mamma would say) then you know it's ready to fill. Cut some circles with a cookie cutter and add 1 tsp of filling to each circle..
- To shape the tortelli, dub some water on a side and fold the circles in half to create some half moon, making sure there is no air trapped in the pasta. Once the circles are sealed, overlap the two corners. Set aside and prepare the creamy sauce, by adding some olive oil, chopped shallot and sliced mushrooms. Add some double cream, start by a tbsp and then carry one depending on your preference. Add the yeast extract as season and your sauce is ready..
- Cook your pasta in salted boiling water for about 3 minutes. Lift with a ladle and straight in the pan with the sauce ready to serve. Sprinkle with some fresh thyme – Buon Appetito.