Grilled Chicken Salad.
You can cook Grilled Chicken Salad using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Salad
- It’s 1 piece of Chicken breast.
- It’s 3 tbsp heaped of Tandoori masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Carrot julienne.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cabbage chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Capsicum chopped.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1-2 stalks of Celery chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Ice burg lettuce chopped.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of Black pepper powder as per taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
Grilled Chicken Salad step by step
- Marinate the chicken breast with tandoori masala, yogurt and 1tbsp lemon juice and keep aside for at least 30 mins.
- In a bowl add cream, mayonnaise, 1tbsp lemon juice, Apple cider vinegar, salt, black pepper powder, olive oil and mix well.
- Now add all chopped veggies in the mixture and toss it well.
- Now in a frying pan heat oil and fry chicken with all its marination until chicken is done and attains nice golden color.
- Cut strips of chicken and place over the salad.
- Sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes on the top and serve.