My One Pan Sautèed Mushrooms and Chicken Bites 🤗Mainmeal.
You can cook My One Pan Sautèed Mushrooms and Chicken Bites 🤗Mainmeal using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My One Pan Sautèed Mushrooms and Chicken Bites 🤗Mainmeal
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts chopped into bite size pieces. Thighs are best.
- Prepare 250 g of Mushrooms Chestnut.
- It’s 2 tbls of Oil divided.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 of diced onion or shallot.
- You need 3 tbls of Butter.
- It’s 4 Cloves of Garlic crushed.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh Parsley.
My One Pan Sautèed Mushrooms and Chicken Bites 🤗Mainmeal instructions
- Heat 1 tbls oil on a large skillet / non stick frying pan. Heat up on medium heat..
- Next add the chicken season with salt, pepper, italian herbs, garlic salt, Onion powder and paprika. Sear chicken until browned and cooked through. Take out the chicken and set aside..
- Cooking and cooked.
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan with 1 tbls Butter add the mushrooms and stirring until just beginning to brown and soften 2 minutes..
- Add the remaining butter to the pan to melt, then sautèe shallots until soft and fragrant then add crushed garlic about 30 seconds..
- Add the chicken back to the pan along with the juices that has come out while resting. Sear altogether for about 2 minutes stirring often..
- Add to a serving dish and serve warm. With some side veg and potatoes..