Chicken Black Pepper Steak.
You can have Chicken Black Pepper Steak using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Black Pepper Steak
- Prepare of Chicken steak.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken boneless.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of White vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Black pepper sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated cheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of Garlic powder.
Chicken Black Pepper Steak step by step
- Pound the chicken breast with a steak hammer or a rolling pin and make it bit thin.
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic powder, black pepper powder,salt,red chilli powder and vinegar for at least 3 hours.
- Then heat oil in a pan and fry the steak till it tenders.
- In another pan, heat butter and add flour now stir for 2-3mins then add milk and stir continuously.
- When the sauce becomes bit thicker, add black pepper powder, salt and grated cheese.
- For sidelines mash up some potatoes, add butter,salt and black pepper powder and mix everything well Stir fry some of your favorite vegetables and keep aside.
- For serving Place the chicken piece on platter then add a dallop of black pepper sauce on top of it then sprinkle some chopped green onions. Serve with mashed potatoes and sauteed vegetables.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.