Chicken Black Pepper Steak.
You can have Chicken Black Pepper Steak using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Black Pepper Steak
- Prepare of Chicken steak.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken boneless.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of White vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Black pepper sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated cheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of Garlic powder.
Chicken Black Pepper Steak step by step
- Pound the chicken breast with a steak hammer or a rolling pin and make it bit thin.
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic powder, black pepper powder,salt,red chilli powder and vinegar for at least 3 hours.
- Then heat oil in a pan and fry the steak till it tenders.
- In another pan, heat butter and add flour now stir for 2-3mins then add milk and stir continuously.
- When the sauce becomes bit thicker, add black pepper powder, salt and grated cheese.
- For sidelines mash up some potatoes, add butter,salt and black pepper powder and mix everything well Stir fry some of your favorite vegetables and keep aside.
- For serving Place the chicken piece on platter then add a dallop of black pepper sauce on top of it then sprinkle some chopped green onions. Serve with mashed potatoes and sauteed vegetables.