Bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs.
You can have Bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs
- You need 6 each of chicken thighs or breast.
- It’s 12 slice of of bacon.
- You need 2 cup of kecthcup.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 each of medium yellow onion.
- It’s 1/2 each of Red and green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 envelope of chicken base.
- You need 2 tbsp of liquid smoke.
Bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs step by step
- If so…skin and de bone chicken thighs..if using chicken breast pound to 1/2 inch thick.
- Next season chicken with salt.and pepper…
- Take two slices of bacon lay flat, place chicken on top and roll up, place in any type of baking dish repeat till all chicken is wrapped in bacon.
- Next BBQ sauce combine peppers, garlic, onions in blender or robot coupes and puree..Pour into pot and simmer for about two mins..
- Add ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar and liquid smoke..simmer for 15 mins season to taste. Pour half of the sauce on chicken and bake for 30 mins on 350 …
- After 30 mins drain grease and sauce off..and pour the rest of bbq sauce and bake for 30 more mins..til chicken is firm to touch… Serve and enjoy..serves 6.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.