Bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs.
You can have Bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs
- You need 6 each of chicken thighs or breast.
- It’s 12 slice of of bacon.
- You need 2 cup of kecthcup.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 each of medium yellow onion.
- It’s 1/2 each of Red and green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 envelope of chicken base.
- You need 2 tbsp of liquid smoke.
Bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs step by step
- If so…skin and de bone chicken thighs..if using chicken breast pound to 1/2 inch thick.
- Next season chicken with salt.and pepper…
- Take two slices of bacon lay flat, place chicken on top and roll up, place in any type of baking dish repeat till all chicken is wrapped in bacon.
- Next BBQ sauce combine peppers, garlic, onions in blender or robot coupes and puree..Pour into pot and simmer for about two mins..
- Add ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar and liquid smoke..simmer for 15 mins season to taste. Pour half of the sauce on chicken and bake for 30 mins on 350 …
- After 30 mins drain grease and sauce off..and pour the rest of bbq sauce and bake for 30 more mins..til chicken is firm to touch… Serve and enjoy..serves 6.