Creamy mushroom pasta.
You can cook Creamy mushroom pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy mushroom pasta
- Prepare 25 g of butter.
- You need 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- It’s 100 g of mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s 100 ml of oz white wine.
- Prepare 100 ml of oz double cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 250 g of tagliatelle.
- You need 1 tbsp of truffle oil.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
Creamy mushroom pasta instructions
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic until soft..
- Add the mushroom and cook until soft. Season well with salt and pepper..
- Add the white wine and cook until the volume of liquid has reduced by half..
- Begin preparing the pasta. Cook as per packet instructions. Retain some of the pasta water in reserve..
- Add the cream and truffle oil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Then add the parsley (retain half a tablespoon to sprinkle on at the end) and check the seasoning again..
- Toss the pasta through the sauce. Add some reserve water if needed, to loosen it. Then serve in a bowl. Grate some parmesan over the top, and sprinkle on the remaining parsley..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.