Bahn Mi with green tomato & onions.
You can cook Bahn Mi with green tomato & onions using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bahn Mi with green tomato & onions
- It’s 1 packet of Chuck Roll or Steak leftovers (juicier the better).
- You need 1 of Dribble Steak Sauce.
- You need of Spread.
- You need of Mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Radish.
- You need 1 of Persian Cucumber.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Bell Pepper.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 1 of Green Tomato.
- You need 1 sprig of Cilantro.
- It’s of Saurkraut.
- You need 1-2 of Baguette.
Bahn Mi with green tomato & onions instructions
- Set aside a bowl of carrot, jalapeño and radish (caution: see my other recipes for ergonomic kitchen tool, be careful when you prepare). Marinate the veggie mix with a dabble of Rice Vinegar..
- Set aside a steaming pot of fresh asparagus..
- Prepare ingredients by slicing cucumber the long ways, then set aside tomatillo, pepper and onion for grilling with the meat. Dig up some spread and mustard for a nice and fresh baguette..
- Grill the meat and veggies over high heat, laying down a generous layer of oil. After a minute or so, add cloves of minced garlic and pour rice wine over medley for flavor (if you want). Add tomatillos and cover it with a lid, turning it down a notch. Add BBQ Sauce and stir..
- Slice open baguette and smear the mustard, lay down cilantro, and grilled contents while spreading the other half with carrot, radish and jalapeño, topped with cucumber. I even dehydrated sliced limes depicted above, soaked in Shiso Tsuyu (Sesame Leaf Soup Base)..
- Be creative, but the goal of a select steak sandwich is also in the sauce. Whip up a great sandwich dressing by squeezing out a garden lime, adding a drizzle of fish sauce, and a small spoonful of Garlic Chili Sriracha, and a tsp of Rice Vinegar.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.