Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed jalapenos.
You can have Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed jalapenos using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed jalapenos
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 60 of jalapenos.
- It’s 3 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix.
- It’s 3 lb of Bacon.
Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed jalapenos step by step
- Mix the ranch mix and cream cheese.
- Cube the breast into pieces small enough to fit inside your jalapenos.
- Cut halfway through the top of the jalapeno as if you were to cut off the stem..
- On each side of the jalapeno, slice downwards towards the tip. Leaving two halves with one half having the stem..
- Gently separate the two halves. Remove seeds and veins completely. Set aside keeping the halves together.
- Spoon in the ranch dip spreading it in one half of the jalapeno..
- Lay pieces of chicken in the center of the jalapeno and put the two jalapeno halves back together..
- Lay a strip of bacon length wise. Beginning from one end of the stuffed jalapeno roll it down the bacon strip wrapping it from it from one end to the other..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Repeat steps 3 through 8 until all the jalapenos are stuffed and rolled.
- Place stuffed peppers into baking pans and bake for 30 minutes or until internal temperature on the larger peppers is 160°F..
- Remove from oven and serve.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.