Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins.
You can have Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 113 g (1/3 cup) of honey.
- It’s 1 of large egg, room temperature.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 32 g (1/4 cup) of olive oil.
- It’s 80 g (1/4 cup) of almond milk (or milk of choice).
- You need 215 g (1 3/4 cup) of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 65 g (1/2 cup) of walnuts, chopped.
Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a muffin pan with liners and grease the inside of the liners to prevent sticking..
- In a large bowl, mix together mashed bananas, honey, egg, vanilla, olive oil and milk until well combined. Add in flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and use a spoon to mix together until the batter is just combined. Do not overmix. Fold in ½ cup chopped walnuts..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin liners. Bake for 20-25 minutes..