Ham and Cheese Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Chicken.
You can have Ham and Cheese Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- You need 5 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of thinly sliced cheddar or American cheese, I used 1/2 a block and put approx. 5 slices in each.
- Prepare 1 of thinly sliced ham, I used 1/2 a pack of deli meat and put 6 strips in each.
- It’s 1/2 of a pack of bacon.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley, to taste.
- It’s 1 of baking butter spray.
Ham and Cheese Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray your glass cooking pan with cooking spray to butter it's bottom and edges..
- Slice each boneless chicken breast in half and add your thin strips of cheese then your thin strips of ham. I used approx. 5 strips of cheese and 6 strips of ham, but put as much or as little as you'd like..
- Close your chicken and Wrap it with 2 slices of bacon each, nice and snug..
- Place your chickens in your pan and season the top with salt and parsley, as much as you'd like..
- Bake covered for approx. 40 minutes..
- After 40 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes..
- Enjoy!!! :-).