Moroccan Style Lamb Tagine.
You can have Moroccan Style Lamb Tagine using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moroccan Style Lamb Tagine
- You need 360 g of minced lamb.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 15 g of red wine stocks paste.
- You need 150 gram of bulgur wheat.
- It’s 5 gram of Ras el hanount.
- It’s 360 ml of water for bulgur.
- Prepare 70 ml of water for sauce.
- You need 10 ml of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 60 g of raisin.
- It’s 1 of big courgette.
- Prepare 15 g of fresh dill.
- You need 10 g of sugar.
- You need 1000 ml of tomatoes sauce.
Moroccan Style Lamb Tagine instructions
- Prepare the the ingredients..
- Place Bulgur into the 360 ml boiled water, cooked until it absorb all the water. Then wait 5 minutes to cool down to add half chopped fresh dill. Mix it well.
- Make the lamb sauce. Hot pan no oil, well cooked the lamb for 8 minutes, then add garlic and Ras el Hanout, stir cook for 2 more minutes. Add tomato sauce and 75ml of water, cook it for 5 minutes. Add raisins and sugar into the sauce, then cook it until sauce become thick..
- Make the salad with dressing. Slice or peele the courgette, and red wine vinegar, half of the prepared garlic, half of the chopped dill, olive oil and add seasoning with salt and pepper. Well mix it.
- Serve it as below..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.