Leek Mushroom Onion fry up.
You can have Leek Mushroom Onion fry up using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leek Mushroom Onion fry up
- It’s 400 g of self trimmed Leeks (3 big Leeks).
- It’s Half of large onion,or 1 large onion.
- You need 4 tbsp. of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Olive Oil for frying eggs.
- It’s of About 100g mushrooms,could use 200g.
- Prepare 4 of normal sized sausages.
- You need 6 rashers of bacon.
- Prepare 2 of hen eggs.
- Prepare 2 pinches of Table Salt for fried eggs.
Leek Mushroom Onion fry up instructions
- Use a measuring tablespoon for 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil in a large frying pan with lid.Add the 4 raw large sausages,cook on a very low simmer with the lid on.Next,be patient by using quite a few pieces of Kitchen Roll – too damp with cold tap water and then wipe the mushrooms clean,break mushroom stalk's off and then place mushroom and eventually all mushrooms in the large frying pan..
- Add the chopped onion and then the chopped Leeks,turn up the hob to a higher heat with the lid on and then after about 5 minutes add the streaky bacon rashers – once all done,add too a plate – then….
- Add One tablespoon of Olive Oil too the large emptied frying pan,add a little splash of clean cold water and then quickly fry 2 hen eggs in the hot oil,put the Lid on – when egg yolks look cooked through,then add too the plate – give 2 pinches of Table Salt too the fried eggs..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.