Healthy vegetable chicken breasts.
You can have Healthy vegetable chicken breasts using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy vegetable chicken breasts
- It’s 2 of chicken breast (400g).
- You need 2 of carrots, (sliced).
- You need 2 sticks of celery (cut to small pieces).
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need 300 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s of Yolk of two eggs.
- You need 200 ml of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 200 g of green peas.
Healthy vegetable chicken breasts step by step
- In a large oiled skillet saute the chopped onion, carrot, and celery then add the sliced chicken breasts. Sear until chicken changes color (to seal in flavor) season with salt and pepper. Pour in chicken stock add, peas and simmer gently for 5 minutes, pour in wine and cook until meat and vegetables are soft and tender..
- For the sauce: mix sour cream, egg yolks and corn flour and slowly stir it into chicken and vegetables, simmer gently for a minute or two or until sauce becomes nice and thick. I served it with fried potato wedges. Enjoy..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.