Healthy Potato Salad.
You can cook Healthy Potato Salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Potato Salad
- You need 800 g of Small new potatoes.
- You need of Red onion thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 Tbs of fresh chopped Dill.
- It’s 1 Tbs of fresh chopped Basil.
- It’s 1 Tbs of fresh chopped Parsley.
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Natural yogurt.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Wholegrain mustard.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 2 Tbsp of White wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh chopped chives.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Onion powder.
Healthy Potato Salad step by step
- Boil the potatoes whole for around 10 minutes or until you can push a for into it. Be careful not to over cook them..
- Once ready chop them in half and add them to a bowl..
- Mix all the ingredients together for the marinade and pour over the potatoes..
- Give them a good mix and add the Red onion, Dill, Basil and Parsley. Give it a final stir and set aside in the fridge for a few hours..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.