BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken.
You can have BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- Prepare 3 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of sweet baby rays honey bbq sauce.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken instructions
- Cut chicken in halves to make thinner. Then cut into 2 inch by 2 inch strips..
- In a bowl season with pepper, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder..
- Cut pieces of cream cheese to fit the strip of chicken, then wrap with bacon. Place in a shallow baking pan. Space the chicken a half inch apart..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is done. About half way through drain some of the fat off..
- When the chicken is done drizzle with bbq sauce and place back in the oven on broil. Let it broil till bacon is crispy and bbq sauce is bubbly. Take out flip all of the strips drizzle with bbq sauce place back in the oven and let that side crisp up and bbq sauce bubble..
- Take out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Enjoy :).