You can have Homemade chips using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade chips
- You need of Potatoes good for frying.
- Prepare of Frying oil, I used sunflower.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Malt vinegar if you fancy being traditional.
Homemade chips step by step
- Peel potatoes, slice into chips. Soak in cold water for about 15 mins. Drain well and dry well on kitchen paper.
- Heat a large amount of oil in a pan or wok, no more than two thirds full. Add one chip to test if the oil is hot enough. Add the rest of the chips. Keep moving and stirring so they don't stick. Fry until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper and serve immediately with salt and vinegar.