Mushroom and Spinach Frittata.
You can have Mushroom and Spinach Frittata using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Spinach Frittata
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 400 gr of spinach.
- Prepare 250 gr of mushroom.
- It’s 1 bunch of spring onions.
- Prepare 50 gr of grated cheddar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of avocado oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Mushroom and Spinach Frittata instructions
- Preheat oven to 180° C fan..
- Chop spring onions and mushrooms..
- Beat the eggs well, add half of the grated cheese..
- Add the avocado oil in a oven proof pan. Add the spring onions and cook for a couple of minutes..
- Add chopped mushrooms and cook on medium heat until nice and gold..
- Add spinach, add a lid to help water evaporate. Once it reduced the volume in half, cook uncovered..
- Season with salt and pepper. Cook until all liquid evaporates..
- Add the egg mixture and cook for another 5 minutes on the stove help with the crust..
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheddar and add to the oven for 35 min..
- Once cooked leave it to cool completely before removing from pan..