Perfect Healthy Pancakes.
You can have Perfect Healthy Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Perfect Healthy Pancakes
- Prepare 100 g of plain flour.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 200 ml of Skimmed milk.
- You need 5 Tbsp of cold water.
- It’s of Frylight spray.
Perfect Healthy Pancakes instructions
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the middle then add the egg and a pinch of salt. Mix the water and milk together and pour a little into the flour bowl. Whisk until the batter is smooth and not lumpy..
- Start to mix it together then pour the rest of the milk-water mixture slowly into the flour and mix as you go..
- Heat a medium sized pan over medium heat..
- Spray with frylight and add just enough pancake batter to coat the bottom of the pan. Swirl the pan around to cover the bottom evenly with batter..
- Cook on first side for about a minute until its golden brown then gently flip and cook for about another 30 seconds on the second side. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the batter has finished..
- Transfer to a plate and serve..