3 Ingredients Chia Jam (Healthy).
You can have 3 Ingredients Chia Jam (Healthy) using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients Chia Jam (Healthy)
- You need 2 cups of frozen/fresh fruits (I am using raspberries).
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chia seeds (can add a bit more to thicken the jam).
3 Ingredients Chia Jam (Healthy) step by step
- Put fruits on a sauce pan, and heat up stove on medium heat..
- Mashed the fruits to your ideal consistency (more or less chunks on your jam), add it the sweetener or your choice (I am using honey).
- Simmer for 5 minutes, until it looks saucy and stir frequently..
- Add in the chia seeds and stir for 1 minute until all ingredients are well combined..
- Removed from the heat and let it sit for 10 mins. You can add a bit more chia seed if you want thicker consistency..
- Moved the chia jam to an air tight container or a jar and store in the fridge, use within 2 weeks. The chia seeds will still do it's magic in the fridge. Leave it for few more hours to chill before consuming, so the chia seeds will thicken the jam..
- You can use other fruits like mango, stones fruits and other type of berries..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.