3 Ingredients Chia Jam (Healthy).
You can have 3 Ingredients Chia Jam (Healthy) using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients Chia Jam (Healthy)
- You need 2 cups of frozen/fresh fruits (I am using raspberries).
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chia seeds (can add a bit more to thicken the jam).
3 Ingredients Chia Jam (Healthy) step by step
- Put fruits on a sauce pan, and heat up stove on medium heat..
- Mashed the fruits to your ideal consistency (more or less chunks on your jam), add it the sweetener or your choice (I am using honey).
- Simmer for 5 minutes, until it looks saucy and stir frequently..
- Add in the chia seeds and stir for 1 minute until all ingredients are well combined..
- Removed from the heat and let it sit for 10 mins. You can add a bit more chia seed if you want thicker consistency..
- Moved the chia jam to an air tight container or a jar and store in the fridge, use within 2 weeks. The chia seeds will still do it's magic in the fridge. Leave it for few more hours to chill before consuming, so the chia seeds will thicken the jam..
- You can use other fruits like mango, stones fruits and other type of berries..