Stuffed bacon wrapped chicken.
You can have Stuffed bacon wrapped chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed bacon wrapped chicken
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 packages of bacon.
- You need 2 small of serrano hot peppers.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of toothpicks.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 6 piece of chicken breasts.
Stuffed bacon wrapped chicken step by step
- Pre heat oven @450 Cut each chicken breast thinly on the middle with enough room to wrap.
- Stuffe with cream cheese and 2 Serrano pepper slices.
- Wrappe with strips of bacon same step on all remaining chicken breast use toothpicks to keep wrappe in place.
- Butter baking dish.
- Place all wrapped chicken breast neatly in dish.
- Sprinkle garlic salt.
- Bake for 30min or until chicken and bacon are golden crisp.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.