Peppercorn Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast.
You can have Peppercorn Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppercorn Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- You need 1 packages of Peppercorn bacon about 8 slices.
- Prepare 1 large of Bone in chicken breast split.
- Prepare 1 jar of Louisiana injector butter seasoning or mix your own.
- You need 1 of Injection seasoning 2tablespoons olive oil two tablespoons butter garlic salt onion powder splash of garlic vinegar splash of teriyaki sauce 2 table spoons water stir vigorously and use as injection seasoning.
Peppercorn Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast instructions
- Rinse and pat dry chicken Brest, place on clean dry surface and inject seasoning into meaty (thick) part of Breast no more than 2 tablespoons per breast.
- Preheat oven to 375°F, wrap bacon around each breast one slice at a time bacon may not completely cover thick upper portion may require two slices.
- Continue wrapping until both breast are covered about 8 slices I used large skewers to help hold bacon during cooking.
- Place in oven and cook 45 min until golden and juices run clear.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.