Savory healthy porridge oats.
You can have Savory healthy porridge oats using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory healthy porridge oats
- It’s 100 g of porridge oats.
- Prepare 1/2 of grated carrot.
- It’s 1-2 of spring onions or small onion.
- It’s of Red or green pepper.
- You need 1/4 of courgette.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger puree.
- Prepare 1/2 of tumeric.
- You need Handful of rainbow shard leaves or spring greens (optional).
- It’s Handful of fresh mint.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 ltr of hot water.
- It’s 1 of stock cube.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Savory healthy porridge oats step by step
- Mix stock cube and boiled water. Add two tbsp to pan with slice spring onion, garlic, ginger, tumeric and apple cider vinegar. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add grated carrot, thinly sliced pepper, thinly sliced courgette, and remaining stock..
- Add oats and stir. Bring to the boil. Turn onto a low hear. Add rainbow shard (if uding), then simmer on a low hear until the oats have absorbed most of the liquid..
- Turn off heat. Stir in fresh herbs and season with salt and pepper..