Savory healthy porridge oats.
You can have Savory healthy porridge oats using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory healthy porridge oats
- It’s 100 g of porridge oats.
- Prepare 1/2 of grated carrot.
- It’s 1-2 of spring onions or small onion.
- It’s of Red or green pepper.
- You need 1/4 of courgette.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger puree.
- Prepare 1/2 of tumeric.
- You need Handful of rainbow shard leaves or spring greens (optional).
- It’s Handful of fresh mint.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 ltr of hot water.
- It’s 1 of stock cube.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Savory healthy porridge oats step by step
- Mix stock cube and boiled water. Add two tbsp to pan with slice spring onion, garlic, ginger, tumeric and apple cider vinegar. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add grated carrot, thinly sliced pepper, thinly sliced courgette, and remaining stock..
- Add oats and stir. Bring to the boil. Turn onto a low hear. Add rainbow shard (if uding), then simmer on a low hear until the oats have absorbed most of the liquid..
- Turn off heat. Stir in fresh herbs and season with salt and pepper..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.