My Chicken Noodle Stirfry 😘.
You can cook My Chicken Noodle Stirfry 😘 using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chicken Noodle Stirfry 😘
- You need 1 tbls of oil.
- It’s 2 of small Chicken breast cut into thin slices.
- Prepare 1 of red Bell pepper sliced into long thin slices.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow bell pepper sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion sliced up.
- Prepare 2 bunches of Bok choi sliced.
- You need 1 tbls of Rice wine vinegar.
- You need of Sauce…………
- It’s 2 tbls of Light Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbls of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Cornflour mixed in 6 tbls cold water.
- Prepare 1 of Spring onion chopped.
My Chicken Noodle Stirfry 😘 step by step
- Prepare all the Veg and the sauce mix the sauce in a jug. Add the noodles to boiling water to cook..
- Heat up the Wok and add the oil. Then add the chicken fry together for 5 minutes stirring or shaking the Wok..
- Next add the onions and mix in leave for 3 minutes. Meanwhile make the sauce ready. Set aside.
- Next drain the noodles ready. Then back to the wok and add the sweet peppers mix in. Bok choice and mix then the spring onions mix all together..
- Next add the Sauce and stir in..
- Lastly add the noodles take off the heat and mix in. Add an extra dash of oyster sauce and mix about 2 tbls..
- Add the stirfry to serving plates and enjoy..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.