The BEST healthy Easy Lasagna Recipe | Lasagna con Pesce Spada e melanzane.
You can cook The BEST healthy Easy Lasagna Recipe | Lasagna con Pesce Spada e melanzane using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The BEST healthy Easy Lasagna Recipe | Lasagna con Pesce Spada e melanzane
- You need 200 g of Egg Pasta Sheets.
- Prepare 300 g of Swordfish.
- Prepare 400 g of Tomatoes Sauce.
- Prepare 150 g of Fresh sliced hallomiun.
- It’s 1 of Eggplant.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of shallot.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
The BEST healthy Easy Lasagna Recipe | Lasagna con Pesce Spada e melanzane instructions
- Wash the eggplant, dry it and cut it crosswise into slices about half a centimeter thick..
- Soak in water aubergine slices in a large bowl, and add salt. After 20 mins. squeeze the aubergine slices in your hands, to remove as much water as possible, and dry them with kitchen towel. Fry the aubergines on both sides and drain them on absorbent kitchen paper..
- Separately, in a saucepan, sauté the garlic, onion and swordfish, diced in a little oil. Add the tomatoes sauce and a little, season with salt and pepper then cover in medium heat for 30 mins. Put the sauce aside..
- Pour a little sauce on the bottom of an oven dish. Accommodate a first layer of egg pasta sheets so as to cover the whole bottom of the baking dish..
- Cover it with a layer of swordfish sauce and another of eggplants. Layer the hallomiun cheese on the middle of the lasagna. Cover everything with the other pasta sheets and continue in layers until all the ingredients are used up..
- Finish by Pouring bechamel sauce until cover the top. Bake at 200 ° C for 15-20 minutes, Remove when a golden crust has formed on the surface..