False "drzkova" soup from Oyster mushroom.
You can have False "drzkova" soup from Oyster mushroom using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of False "drzkova" soup from Oyster mushroom
- Prepare 250 g of Oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 piece of garlic.
- Prepare 2 spoons of flour.
- You need 1 tea spoon of red paprika.
- You need 1 liter of mushroom/vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of cumin.
- You need of Oil or butter or fat under onion.
- Prepare of Parsley (green part).
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
False "drzkova" soup from Oyster mushroom step by step
- Chop onion to small pieces and bake it on fat till it will be transparent.
- Add mushroom cutter on small slices, add garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add spoon of paprika and flour, mix it carefully.
- Add broth and potatoes cut in small pieces, add cumin.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 30 minutes till potatoes are done.
- You can add more flour or mash one potatoes to make soup more creamy.
- Before serving cut parsley, finish taste with salt and fresh pepper.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.