Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast.
You can have Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- It’s 4 of pieces of bacon each breast (or 5).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tuscan seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast instructions
- Season chicken with sea salt and seasoning both sides.
- Wrap chicken with bacon so covered completely.
- Smoke on smoker for 3 hours then remove to allow smoker to get hotter.
- Increase temp to 275 on smoker and put chicken back on when temp is right leave on for 45 min to an hour or chicken internal temp is 170°F.
- Let rest 5-10 min and enjoy!.
- I did 2 breasts with 2 without bacon…both good. I smoked with hickory, on a treager wood pellet smoker grill..