Shiitake Mushroom Curry.
You can have Shiitake Mushroom Curry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shiitake Mushroom Curry
- Prepare 250 g of fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 3 of thin turkey steaks, thinly sliced.
- You need 3-4 of Baby sweetcorn, chopped.
- You need 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of medium curry sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 fresh lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
Shiitake Mushroom Curry step by step
- Thinly slice the mushrooms and fry them gently in coconut oil for a few minutes..
- Add the curry powder and salt and stir gently so the spices coat the mushrooms. Add a splash of water to stop the spices scorching..
- Add the sweetcorn and then stir in the coconut milk. Bring the coconut milk up to a simmer and then add the turkey steaks into the sauce..
- Continue to simmer on the hob for 25 minutes. Taste the sauce and add fresh lemon juice to taste. If the sauce is too thin for you, thicken it up with a tsp of corn flour. I added about a tbsp. Serve with rice or cauliflower rice..