Crockpot Pork Chops with Onion Gravy.
You can have Crockpot Pork Chops with Onion Gravy using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pork Chops with Onion Gravy
- Prepare of Thick cut pork chops (I used boneless).
- You need 2 of small cans of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of soup can of water.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning packet of onion soup mix.
Crockpot Pork Chops with Onion Gravy step by step
- If you use them, line your crockpot with a liner. I love them!! No cleanup!.
- Place your chops inside. I used 6 thick ones when I made it..
- In a separate bowl, dump your soups, onion soup mix and fill one of the empty cans with water and whisk it altogether well so there’s no lumps..
- Once it’s all mixed, pour it in the crockpot. Move the chops around so the undersides are also coated with the mixture..
- Cover, then cook on high for 4-5 hours or low 7-8 hours depending on your crockpot. Mine always seems to cook fast so just judge yours accordingly ☺️..
- Once it’s done you can use the gravy to put over mashed potatoes if you’re having them 😋. I didn’t add any extra seasonings to this cuz there was enough salt and flavor from all the ingredients. Be careful when you try and fish the chops out because they are so tender they literally just break apart! Enjoy!!.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.