Bacon Wrapped Cheesey Chicken.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped Cheesey Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Cheesey Chicken
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 box of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
Bacon Wrapped Cheesey Chicken step by step
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Spread cream cheese on top of chicken breast.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top of cream cheese.
- Wrap chicken breast in bacon.
- Cook in oven at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- Broil for a couple of minutes to make the Bacon just a little crispy! (Optional – still tastes great without this step).
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.