Healthy Breakfast Pizza.
You can cook Healthy Breakfast Pizza using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast Pizza
- Prepare 1 of whole meal tortilla wrap.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 knob of butter.
- Prepare 4 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s Half of a courgette, grated.
- Prepare 70 g of sweet potato, grated.
- It’s Half of a bell pepper, chopped.
- You need Half of a small red onion, diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- You need 30 g of feta cheese.
- It’s 1 handful of spinach.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cajun spice.
Healthy Breakfast Pizza instructions
- Turn the oven on to 200 C fan. Heat the butter gently in a large non-stick frying pan on the hob. On a medium heat, add the sweet potato, onion, courgette and pepper and fry for a 5-8 minutes, or until sweet potato is starting to brown..
- Add the cherry tomatoes, spinach salt & pepper and Cajun spice and stir. Spread the tomato purée over the tortilla wrap and place onto a baking sheet..
- Turn the heat down to low. Make three wells in the mixture and crack an egg into each well. Cover with a lid and allow to cook until the egg whites are just set, with yolks still runny..
- While the eggs are cooking, pop the tortilla wrap into the oven for 5 minutes or until starting to crisp up a little..
- When the tortilla and eggs are done, remove from the oven/heat. Place the tortilla on a plate. Using a large spatula, gently take the egg mixture out from the pan and place over the tortilla. You can do this in sections, the eggs will hold with it most of the mixture around it. Or if your pan is shallow, you could simply slide the mixture straight onto the wrap!.
- Crumble over the feta cheese and serve immediately..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.