Healthy Oats Banana Muffins.
You can cook Healthy Oats Banana Muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats Banana Muffins
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 230 g (1 3/4 cup) of oats flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 100 ml of coconut oil.
- Prepare 40 g of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs, room temperature.
- It’s of Others.
- Prepare of Raisins, walnuts, pecans, chocolate chips.
Healthy Oats Banana Muffins instructions
- Add all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Set aside..
- In a bowl, mash the bananas into a fine puree. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients and whisk just to combine..
- Add flour mixture into wet mixture and mix just until well combined..
- Scoop batter evenly into lined muffin tray of 12..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200ºC (400ºF) for 18 minutes or until fully cooked. Leave for 10 minutes before transferring them on a rack to cool completely..
- Enjoy! :).
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.