Simple garlic naan bread.
You can cook Simple garlic naan bread using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple garlic naan bread
- Prepare of active dry yeast.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of lukewarm water.
- Prepare of plains flour (extra for dusting).
- Prepare of soda bicarbonate.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of lukewarm soymilk (or you can use any kind of milk).
- Prepare of plantbased yogurt, (or you can use any kind of yogurt) you may add more if the dough become too dry.
- Prepare of Some spray oil.
- You need of Garlic coriander butter.
- It’s of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare of margarine or olive oil (can use butter if prefer).
- Prepare of chopped coriander.
- Prepare of Some smoked seasalt (optional).
Simple garlic naan bread step by step
- In a small bowl, add yeast, sugar and lukewarm water and mix well. Leave it foe 10 minutes..
- While waiting for yeast to activate, let’s mix the dry ingredients together by add flour, bicarbonate soda and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Mix well..
- In another measure jug, add some warm milk and yogurt in, mix well. The. Add the milk mixture into the yeast mixture. Stir until all combine..
- Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Start mixing it in the bowl and once form to dough, transfer to the dusting surface and knead it for a few min or until your dough turn smooth and not stick to your hand..
- Place the dough in an oiled mixing bowl, cover with cling film or damp tea towel. Leave it for about 2 hours..
- Making garlic and coriander butter by adding them together. If you use margarine or butter, melt it in the microwave for 15-30 sec..
- After 2 hours resting, take the dough out onto a dusting surface and cut your dough into portions. I cur it into 4 portions but you can make it smaller size. Then roll them into ball shape and using rolling pin roll it out nice and thin..
- Place you naan on a medium heat non stick griddle pan or pan and let it cook on one side for 3-5 min then flip over. Use the pastry brush and brush the garlic and coriander butter on the surface of your naan..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.