Quinoa (onions and peas).
You can cook Quinoa (onions and peas) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa (onions and peas)
- You need of water.
- It’s of quinoa.
- Prepare of small onion.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of frozen peas.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of chopped walnuts.
Quinoa (onions and peas) instructions
- Add water to saucepan and boil.
- Rinse and add quinoa and simmer for 12-15 minutes until water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and fluff with fork.
- At the same time soften onions in oil in a frying pan.
- And peas to onions and cook through.
- Stir in quinoa, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.