Cajun Air-Fried Potatoes.
You can have Cajun Air-Fried Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Air-Fried Potatoes
- It’s of Potatoes, cut into bite size cubes,.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Cajun spice to taste.
- Prepare of small drizzle of olive oil.
Cajun Air-Fried Potatoes step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Let it sit in the marinade for 30 minutes..
- Preheat air fryer to 200c..
- Toss the potatoes in and air-fry for 11-14 minutes or until cooked through and crispy..