Garlic Pan-Fried Cavalo Nero.
You can cook Garlic Pan-Fried Cavalo Nero using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Pan-Fried Cavalo Nero
- You need of cavalo Nero, sliced.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- You need of garlic cloves, finely diced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
Garlic Pan-Fried Cavalo Nero instructions
- Boil the cavalo nero in salted water for 5-8 minutes or until soft..
- Drain well once done and then press to remove excess liquid..
- In a wok or frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat, then add the garlic and fry for about 30 seconds or until fragrant (don't let it burn)..
- Add the lemon then the cavolo nero. Season with salt and toss together well. Serve immediately..