Garlic Pan-Fried Cavalo Nero.
You can cook Garlic Pan-Fried Cavalo Nero using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Pan-Fried Cavalo Nero
- You need of cavalo Nero, sliced.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- You need of garlic cloves, finely diced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
Garlic Pan-Fried Cavalo Nero instructions
- Boil the cavalo nero in salted water for 5-8 minutes or until soft..
- Drain well once done and then press to remove excess liquid..
- In a wok or frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat, then add the garlic and fry for about 30 seconds or until fragrant (don't let it burn)..
- Add the lemon then the cavolo nero. Season with salt and toss together well. Serve immediately..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.