Fried Spicy Spanish Mackerel.
You can have Fried Spicy Spanish Mackerel using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Spicy Spanish Mackerel
- It’s of Spanish Mackerel cut into steaks -.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Kashmiri Chilli powder.
- You need of White pepper powder.
- It’s of Black pepper powder.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need of Oil to deep fry.
Fried Spicy Spanish Mackerel step by step
- Mix all the ingredients and salt in a bowl. Add 1 tbls water to make a thick paste..
- Add in the fish steaks. Rub the paste all over the fish slices. Marinate for 1 hour..
- Pour oil in deep pan/pot. Wait until the oil reach high temp. Add in the fish slices one by one. Fry each side under med flame..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.