Fried Spicy Spanish Mackerel.
You can have Fried Spicy Spanish Mackerel using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Spicy Spanish Mackerel
- It’s of Spanish Mackerel cut into steaks -.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Kashmiri Chilli powder.
- You need of White pepper powder.
- It’s of Black pepper powder.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need of Oil to deep fry.
Fried Spicy Spanish Mackerel step by step
- Mix all the ingredients and salt in a bowl. Add 1 tbls water to make a thick paste..
- Add in the fish steaks. Rub the paste all over the fish slices. Marinate for 1 hour..
- Pour oil in deep pan/pot. Wait until the oil reach high temp. Add in the fish slices one by one. Fry each side under med flame..