Broccoli Potato Salad.
You can have Broccoli Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Potato Salad
- Prepare of Potatoes *peeled and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare of Broccoli *cut into small florets and pieces.
- You need of Cucumber OR 1/2 Continental Cucumber.
- Prepare of Ham *cut into small pieces.
- You need of Onion *thinly sliced.
- It’s of Kewpie Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Salt & White Pepper.
- Prepare of Whole Grain Mustard *optional.
Broccoli Potato Salad instructions
- Thinly slice Cucumber into a bowl, add a pinch of Salt and massage, then set aside for a while..
- Cook Potato pieces in salted water. When almost cooked, add Broccoli and cook them together..
- When cooked, drain very well and place in a mixing bowl. Lightly season with Salt & White Pepper..
- Squeeze the salted Cucumber to remove excess water, and add to the bowl. Add Ham, Onion, Mayonnaise and Whole Grain Mustard as well. Then mix to combine..