Broccoli Potato Salad.
You can have Broccoli Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Potato Salad
- Prepare of Potatoes *peeled and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare of Broccoli *cut into small florets and pieces.
- You need of Cucumber OR 1/2 Continental Cucumber.
- Prepare of Ham *cut into small pieces.
- You need of Onion *thinly sliced.
- It’s of Kewpie Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Salt & White Pepper.
- Prepare of Whole Grain Mustard *optional.
Broccoli Potato Salad instructions
- Thinly slice Cucumber into a bowl, add a pinch of Salt and massage, then set aside for a while..
- Cook Potato pieces in salted water. When almost cooked, add Broccoli and cook them together..
- When cooked, drain very well and place in a mixing bowl. Lightly season with Salt & White Pepper..
- Squeeze the salted Cucumber to remove excess water, and add to the bowl. Add Ham, Onion, Mayonnaise and Whole Grain Mustard as well. Then mix to combine..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.