Baked Zucchini / Courgette Fries / Chips #paleo #vegetarian #quick #healthy.
You can have Baked Zucchini / Courgette Fries / Chips #paleo #vegetarian #quick #healthy using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Zucchini / Courgette Fries / Chips #paleo #vegetarian #quick #healthy
- Prepare 2 of small to medium zucchini.
- It’s 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need of Coating Mixture.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of almond flour (can also use fine polenta).
- You need 1/2 Cup of grated parmesan cheese (can also replace with more flour).
- It’s 1 tea spoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of finely chopped or ground rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of salt or herbed salt.
- Prepare dash of pepper (to taste).
Baked Zucchini / Courgette Fries / Chips #paleo #vegetarian #quick #healthy instructions
- Turn the over to 220 C and line a baking tray with baking / parchment paper..
- Mix almond flour, parmesan, and all the herbs and spices from the coating mixture. Beat the egg lightly..
- Cut the ends of the courgettes / zucchini. Half them lengthwise, and then half them again. Cut the strips to the length you like for your fries /chips..
- Coat the xucchini in egg so it's covered on all sides. Coat the zucchini into the coating mix and lay on the tray. egg can make the mix in the mixing bowl clump, so i usually just use one hand to dip in egg, and then burry it under the coating mix, and use my 'clean' to take out of the bowl, shaking lightly to remove the extra coating..
- Any left over mix you can store in the fridge or combine with left over egg into a ball and bake with the fries. (This too makes a great snack).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the coating mix on the xucchini starts to brown..
- Serve warm..