Tofu tuna substitute.
You can cook Tofu tuna substitute using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu tuna substitute
- It’s 2 cans of braised tofu.
- You need 10 g of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 of lemon juice.
- You need 4 g of nori.
- You need 1 tsp of omega 3 oil (optional).
Tofu tuna substitute instructions
- Drain the tofu and add the contents to a large bowl. If you haven’t come across braised tofu before here’s the brand I use..
- You want to achieve a flake like consistency- similar to canned tuna. I find it helpful to start with scissors before moving on to a fork. Using the back of the fork press down on the tofu to create the flakes..
- Once you’re happy with the consistency, add the rice vinegar and nori. Any nori works- even sheets if you cut/rip it in to tiny pieces. You can also use sprinkles..
- If using omega 3 oil, add this in now too. I have these capsules which are a bit of a pain as you need to split the capsule to get to the oil and it almost always goes everywhere but the bowl. It’s worth it though- nutritional benefits aside it adds an undeniable taste of the sea!.
- Mix well! This is now ready to go. I’ve used it in stir fries, pizza toppings, stews. You name it. Enjoy!.