Vegan Meat Balls (Red Kidney Beans Balls).
You can have Vegan Meat Balls (Red Kidney Beans Balls) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Meat Balls (Red Kidney Beans Balls)
- Prepare of red kidney beans (244g drained mass).
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of onion chopped finely.
- It’s of med green pepper chopped finely.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of salt.
Vegan Meat Balls (Red Kidney Beans Balls) step by step
- Preheat oven to 210°C..
- Drain the beans and sit aside. Beat the egg and sit aside..
- In a nonstick pan, heat 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of oil over medium heat. Brown onion and green pepper for about 3-4 minutes or until light brown and translucent..
- In a large bowl, mash together the beans and onion and green pepper..
- Now add the egg, bread crumbs, flour, salt and pepper. Mix everything together..
- Divide the mixture into 6-8 equal portions (depending on how big you want the meat balls, I prefer 7). Gently roll into balls. Place them on a greased baking tray..
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Serve with mash or rice and gravy..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.