You can have Courgette Curry using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Courgette Curry
- You need of courgettes – peeled and chopped.
- You need of onion chopped.
- It’s of tomatoes chopped or 1 can.
- You need of Salt, Turmeric, red chilly powder.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
Courgette Curry step by step
- In a pot or a pressure cooker, heat 2 tablespoon oil. Now add 1 tablespoon cumin seeds..
- When the seeds start popping, add onion. Add salt as per taste and cook it until golden brown on medium heat..
- Add tomatoes. When the tomatoes are a bit soft, add turmeric and chilly powder..
- When the tomatoes turn mushy, and oil starts to separate. Add a cup of water. Let it boil 9n medium heat. Now add the diced courgette and cover the pot..
- If cooking in a pressure cooker, cook it till the pressure builds. If using a pot, check if the courgettes are soft and can be easily mashed with a ladle after 10 minutes or so. Let it cook till you are happy with the courgettes..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.